Our program will host the Triad Coaching Clinic for the sixth time in program history.
The coaching clinic is open to coaches of any level (Y, recreation, club, high school, middle school, etc…). The clinic runs from 8:00-Noon and will feature four college coaches. The cost is $15.00 to attend if you pre-register before October 19th. The cost is $20.00 at the door.
Complimentary breakfast food items will be available at the clinic. More information will be posted as we get closer to October 21st.
- 7:30-8:00 AM Clinic registration and check-in. Breakfast items will be available.
- 8:00-9:00 AM Sam Pierce, Appalachian State Women’s Basketball Assistant Coach – Topic: TBA
- 9:00-10:00 AM Randy Tuggle, Greensboro College Women’s Basketball Head Coach -Fundamentals & Transition Offense.
- 10:00-11:00 AM L’Tona Lamonte, Winston-Salem State Women’s Basketball Head Coach – Practice Drills.
- 11:00-Noon Kaleb Money, Piedmont International Women’s Basketball Head Coach – Applying Skill Development into the Games.
- Sterling Charles
- Brittany Cox
- Calvin Davis
- T.J. Eggers
- Trish Grant
- Laurie Mulqueeny
- Merritt Rizoti
- Rebecca Role