Registration is open for August 2-13, 2020 Group Skills. The sessions are open for rising 8th-12th grades. The sessions are NOT held every day. Each session will feature skill work and a Q & A with a former college player who is a Stealers’ alum.
The schedule is below:
- Sunday, August 2nd from 3:00-4:00 with Farrahn Wood (App. State, Stealers Class of 2012)
- Monday, August 3rd from 9:00-10:00 with Breanna Foster (Campbell University, Class of 2016)
- Tuesday, August 4th from 9:00-10:00 am with Alison Sobataka (Columbia College, Stealers Class of 2013)
- Wednesday, August 5th from 9:00-10:00 am with Alison Sobataka (Columbia College, Stealers Class of 2013)
- Monday, August 10th from 10:00-11:00 am with Bailey Kargo (University of Delaware, Stealers Class of 2016)
- Tuesday, August 11th from 10:00-11:00 with Breanna Foster (Campbell University, Class of 2016)
- Wednesday, August 12th from 10:00-11:00 with TBA
- Thursday, August 13th from 10:00-11:00 with TBA
Note: Also, Lauren LaPlant (Western Carolina University, Stealers Class of 2016) is working on a weekend date between August 2nd-9th to hold a session.
Cost is $55.00 for Stealers For Life and $65.00 for non-Stealers For Life.
The sessions will follow along the lines of the June group skill sessions where social distancing will take place and a limit of nine (9) participants can register.
- Parker Childress
- Nevaeh Fears
- Alana Gary
- Trinity Hairston
- Grace Harriman
- Brianna Shillito
- Marissa Vernon