Coach R will host three one day skills basketball camps from May – July. The sessions will focus on footwork, ball-handling, shooting, passing and teamwork. Each session runs for ninety minutes.
Dates are May 16 from 9:30-11:00, and then on July 14 and 21. The sessions will be at the Gateway YWCA.
The sessions are coed and open to players between grades 4-12.
The sessions are open to program and non-program participants.
ALL PARTICIPANTS NEED TO BRING THEIR OWN BASKETBALL.
Costs are $25.00 for one day, $35.00 for two days, and $45.00 for three days.
Space will be limited.
- Elaine Smith
- Maddie Scheier
- Grace Harriman (+2 sessions in July)
- Emily Kusnic (2 sessions in July)
- Alexandra Shen
- Caroline Houpe
- Cannon Marshall (2 sessions in July)
- Kara Stancil
- Georgina Hall
- Adam Horobey (+2 sessions in July)
- Lane Cooke (2 sessions in July)
- Yasmine Paige (2 sessions in July)
- Abigail Hoyle
- Hannah Parker
- Tyler Hackney
- Tyler Hess (2 in July)
- Savannah Gilliam (1 in July)
- Harrison Grant (2 in July)
- Adelaide Jernigan (2 in July)
- James Jernigan (2 in July)
- Isabella Albany (2 in July)
- Marissa Vernon (1 in July, 21st)