- Bachelor of Science degree in Sports Management from Johnson C. Smith University May 6, 2012.
- 19 years of organized sports involvement as an athlete, coach and team manager from prep school to the collegiate level.
- Played Semi Pro (TRBL League), NBA G League/NBA (Private Workouts with the Dallas Mavericks/Texas Legends), and Canada (NBL).
- Brittany Price with Novant Health and / or Emily Rhew-Thomas, a first-responder, will both be at camp to register and check on participants.
- There will be detailed instructions on how to drop off and pick up your child, water breaks, social distancing, masks / gloves, etc… sent to the parents the week before camp starts.
Camp is $50.00.
All COVID-19 Guidelines will be followed including the number of people allowed indoors. If need be, we will hold parts of the camp outdoors. A waiver is attached on the registration form.
Registrations (2020-21 Grade):
- Sam Ball – 7th Grade