Coach R will hold group skills from March – May (10 weeks) on Wednesdays at the Gateway YWCA.
Sessions are open to grades 5-12, girls only. The participants, if need be, will be split up by grade and skill level.
Each session runs for an hour and three session times will be offered so that parents can work around their daughter’s practice schedules. All skill levels are welcome to register. The goal is to improve each player’s overall skill set (ball-handling, passing, footwork, shooting, etc…).
- March 27
- April 3
- April 10
- April 17
- April 24 – Special guest, former East Tennessee State University assistant coach Laura Barry will hold a 5:30-7:30 camp. Group skills will be 5:30-7:30 this evening. “Master Your Craft” session.
- May 1
- May 8
- May 15 – Special guest, current Roanoke College head women’s coach Carla Flaherty from 6:00-7:30. No group skills from 5:00-6:00.
- May 22
- May 29
- 5:00 Faith Blalock, Quinn Wall, Mary Grace Lipscomb, Grace Galyon, Keira Feeney, Adelaide Jernigan, Elliott Jessup, Isabella Albany, Kimberly Whitaker, Isabella Albany, Sofia Pardino, Eliza Fowler, Zarah Love
- 6:00 Maddie Scheier, Savannah Gilliam, Marissa Vernon, Caroline Lennon, Haley Bailey, Avery Ray, Brooke Swigert, Brianna Shillito, Hannah Parker, Emily Smith, Faith Epperson, Haley Hill, Navaeh Fears, Quinn Wall, Carmahn Jackson, Mackenzie Richards
Costs are as follows:
- Stealers For Life Participants that register on or after January 1, 2019, the cost is $125.00.
- Non-Stealers For Life Participants that register on or after January 1, 2019, the cost is $150.00.
Use the form below to register