Stealers October – January Group Skills and League Information
There will be a group skills and league (games) program for both 5th-8th grade girls and home school girls through the 12th grade beginning in October and running through January.
The program will be held on Sundays (and Wednesdays) at the Gateway YWCA (schedule is posted below). Group skill sessions will be forty minutes in length and the games will be two fourteen minutes halves. Coach Robinson and Coach Rizoti will run the program (and other invited coaches).
The league will be split into three seasons:
- Season 1: October 29 – November 19 (4 sessions)
- Season 2: November 26 – December 16 (4 sessions)
- January 3 – 24 (4 sessions)
The participants will change teams after the October / November session and the December session to balance out the teams to make the league competitive.
The program open to organizational and non-organizational members and a waiting list will start after the first twenty-eight registrations are in. There is an early bird discount for the first fourteen participants to register. Participants can also register for one month, two months or three months.
There will also be an option to bring TV’s in so that parents can watch some football if there are enough requests.
Season Schedule (Reminder – Elevation Church uses the gym until 1:00 PM each Sunday):
- October 29: 3:30-5:00 (reminder, Ganon Baker camp runs 1:30-3:00 this day.)
- November 8: 6:00-7:30 – WEDNESDAY****
- November 12: No Skills or Games (Cristo Vive Soccer has the facility)
- November 19: 1:30-3:00
- November 26: 1:30-3:00
- —–NOTE CHANGE IN THE DATES BELOW——–Going from Sundays to Wednesdays due to indoor soccer in the gym——-
- December 6: 6:00-7:30
- December 13: No Skills or Games
- December 20: 6:00-7:30
- January 3: 6:00-7:30
- January 10: 6:00-7:30
- January 17: 6:00-7:30
- January 24: 6:00-7:30
Registration Fees (Stealers For Life Participants need to email Coach Robinson directly to register):
Cost is $50.00 for one season (4 sessions = 1 season or $12.50 per session per season). If you pre-register for two seasons, the cost is $90.00 ($10.00 discount). If you pre-register for three seasons, the cost is $125.00 ($25.00 discount).
There is an early bird discount for the first fourteen participants to register:
- Cost will be $40.00 for one season (4 sessions = 1 season or $10.00 per session per season). If you pre-register for two seaons, the cost is $70.00 ($10.00 discount). If you pre-register for three seasons, the cost is $95.00 ($25.00 discount).
- Natalie Axtell (8th)
- Rebecca Devericks (7th)
- Jackie Futrell (8th)
- Georgina Hall (7th)
- Grace Harriman (7th)