Summer group skills registration is open for girls in the (rising) 4th-8th grades. Registration is limited to ten participants per session. If we reach ten participants, we will start a waiting list. The number of campers is based on the number of coaches we have available. The sessions (for the most part) will be run by Coach Robinson; Coach R’s availability will be based around his summer high school schedule and his work nationally with USA Basketball at their camps and clinics.
Merritt Rizoti will co-run the evening camps with Coach R and alums of the Stealers’ program will be guest coaches in morning and evening sessions. All sessions will be held at the Gateway YWCA in Winston-Salem.
There will be two sessions each morning and two sessions each evening on the dates listed below. Sessions will be broken down by grades: 4th-6th and 7th-8th.
The cost is $130.00 for thirteen morning sessions or $130.00 for thirteen evening sessions. There is also an opportunity to register for both sessions (one morning / one evening) for $225.00. The morning sessions will run 9:00-10:00 for 4th-6th grades and 10:00-11:00 or 7th-8th grades. The evening sessions will run from 5:00-6:00 for 4th-6th grades and 6:00-7:00 for 7th-8th grades.
Those in the Stealers For Life program can email Coach R directly to register.
Registrations (School year 2018-19):
- Maddie Scheier (8th) – Both Sessions
- Marissa Vernon (7th) – Both Sessions
- Emily Smith (7th) – Morning Session Only
- Brianna Shillito (8th) – Mornings Only
- Marlena Hall (7th) – Both Sessions
- Bella Albany (7th) – Both Sessions
- Navaeh Fears (7th) – Both Sessions
- Alexandra Shen (8th) – Evening Session
- Lauren Shen (6th) – Evening Session
- Taylor Shen (6th) – Evening Session
The dates are as follows:
- June 18 (M), 20 (W)
- July 2 (M), 9 (M), 17 (T), 18 (W), 23 (M), 25 (W), 30 (M)
- August 1 (W), 6 (M), 8 (W), 13 (M)
- June 4 (M), 11 (M), 19 (T), 21 (TH), 26 (T), 28 (TH)
- July 3 (T), 10 (T), 31 (T)
- August 2 (TH), 7 (T), 9 (TH), 14 (T)