2021 Teach The Game Program
The 2021 Teach The Game Program begins in January.
2021 Registration opens on Sunday, November 1st.
Those who registered for the ENTIRE 2020 season or for a seasonal team can re-register below at no additional cost. Their 2020 fee will rollover to 2021 due to COVID-19 cancelling most all of the season.
There are differences between Teach The Game and The Winston-Salem Stealers. Here are the differences:
- Teach The Game is more of a developmental program for 8th grade and below.
- Teach The Game offers tournament play for 12th grade and below participants, but the tournaments are not college exposure events.
- Teach The Game allows our 9th-12th graders the opportunity to have additional practice and play on top of their Winston-Salem Stealers teams (if they choose to do both).
- Teach The Game offers skills, camps and academy team year-round.
- Some TTG participants do not want or need the travel / exposure teams that the Winston-Salem Stealers program offers, including Stealers For Life. Instead, they would like a program based solely on skill development and camps with a few tournaments (locally and regionally) thrown in.
TTG offers those participants an annual membership where they will receive:
- Two individual skills / month (option for more skills is available).
- Seasonal academy teams (spring, summer and fall).
- Basketball camps (winter and summer).
- Summer group skills.
- The cost to participate in the TTG seasonal program is: $500.00 / year or $45.00 / month.
- Seasonal is $125.00 for three months (Jan-Mar, Apr-June, July-Sept, Oct-Dec).
- Registration is rolling.
- Winter: January-March
- Spring: April-June
- Summer: July-September
- Fall: October-December
Re-Registering From The 2020 Season:
- Just fill out the registration form below, use the “Payment 0” and then hit “submit”.
Coach Brian Robinson (Coach R) directs and coaches the Teach The Game Program.
Practice Schedule (begins in March 2021
Here are the tentative dates and times for March – April. The younger group is listed first.
- Friday, March 12 – 6:15-7:30 and 7:30-8:45
- Sunday, March 14 – 1:00-2:15, 2:15-3:30
- Friday, March 19 – 6:15-7:30 and 7:30-8:45
- Sunday, March 21 – 4:30-5:45 and 5:45-7:00
- Friday, April 2 (Good Friday) – 4:00-5:15 and 5:15-6:30
- Sunday, April 11 – 5:00-6:15 and 6:15-7:30
- Friday, April 23 – TBA
- Sunday, April 25, 4:45-6:00, 6:00-7:15
- (one more makeup date posted soon.)
- Skylar Andrews
- Carmelina Beasley
- Tatum Cranford
- Caroline Davis
- Peyton Dunn
- Shylan Gray
- Gracie Hersome
- Makaylah Hines
- Annie Kate Hoots
- Maggie Hoots
- Cayleigh Love
- Emmalyne Parnitzke
- Macie Poirier
- Angela Song
- Carly Shamblen
- Brooke White
- Isabella Albany
- Kourtney Bullins
- Katherine Ebert
- Keaton Olson Fine
- Makeva Hines
- Grace Galyon
- Ella Jones
- Laila Jones
- Caroline Lennon
- London Mann
- Anne Overman
- Kaylen Pennington
- Sadie Rudert
- Millie Scurry
- Lauren Shen
- Taylor Shen
- Marissa Vernon
- Alexis Waters
- Raegan Williams
- Reese Williams
- Emma Pendleton (Summer)
- Alex Shen (Summer):
- Natalie Axtell
- Brianna Shillito