Follow The CRC on Twitter @CRCWSNC
Coach R’s Classroom (CRC) is our new group skills program that begins in June of 2021. This group skills program is part of Teach The Game.
The CRC program will offer four group skills per month at an hour and fifteen minutes per session. The CRC program will focus on the fundamentals necessary to allow its’ participants to grow their understanding of the game and their personal skill set.
The CRC program will record each session and then use clips of each session to build a library of skills and drills which, hopefully, will become part of the Teach The Game app.
You can view a couple of Coach R’s USA Basketball Academy Seminars here: https://community.usab.com/resources
The sessions are offered in three groups: 3rd-5th grades, 6th-8th grades and 9th-12th grades using the 2021-22 school year calendar.
The cost to participate in the program is $35.00 / month or you can receive a discount by registering for a six month or full year package. The six month package is $185.00. The full year package is $330.00.
Space will be limited to twelve participants per grade group.
- Sunday, June 6th 12:30-1:45
- Monday, June 7th 4:45-6:00
- Sunday, June 20th 12:30-1:45
- Friday, June 25th 4:45-6:00
- Thursday, July 1st 4:00-5:15
- Friday, July 2nd 4:00-5:15
- Monday, July 19th 4:00-5:15
- Tuesday, July 20th 4:00-5:15
- Sunday, August 1 12:30-1:45 (Guest Coach)
- Sunday, August 8 12:30-1:45 (Guest Coach)
- Sunday, August 15 12:30-1:45 (Guest Coach) – POSTPONED
- Sunday, August 22 12:30-1:45 (Guest Coach) – POSTPONED
- Khloe Cox
- Tatum Cranford
- Caroline Davis (begins in July)
- Shylan Gray
- Ava Jenks
- Claire Jenks
- Cayleigh Love
- Brylea McKinney
- Macie Poirier
- Carly Shamblen
- Akeila Young
- Keaton Olson Fine
- Gracie Shore
- Claire Sullivan (begins in August)
- Shannon Sullivan (beings in August)
Coach R's Classroom - Group SkillsPart of the Teach The Game Program.