Coach R is offering a high school grade / age fall season team (9th-12th grades) that he will coach which practices and plays October 28 – December 5.
Notes for the team:
- The cost is $125.00 which covers three tournaments (schedule posted below), practice space and any coaching travel expenses. Court space is limited at the Maddawg Center.
- Coach R will split up the teams as he see fit (skill, grades, etc…).
- If a parent / guardian is concerned about playing during COVID-19, please do not sign up just to attend practice and then not attend games.
- This team is an extra / additional opportunity and is NOT associated with the 2020 regular season registration nor the 2021 rollover registration.
- The North Carolina High School Athletic Association Basketball Season is scheduled to start on Monday, December 7th. The team will not practice or play once the NCHSAA season starts.
Practices at the Maddawg Center (900 East Mountain Street / Building E / Kernersville, NC 27284):
- Wednesday, October 28 from 6:00-8:00
- Sunday, November 1 from 4:30-6:00
- Saturday, November 7 from 2:00-3:30
- Monday, November 16 from 4:00-5:30
- Saturday, November 21 from 2:00-3:30
- Monday, November 23 from 4:00-5:15
- Friday, December 4 from 6:30-8:00
- Friday, November 13 – Saturday, November 14: Raleigh, NC
- Saturday, November 28: Kernersville, NC
- Saturday, December 5, Kernersville, NC
Registration (team limits: minimum of seven players and a maximum of eleven players; number of teams: two):
- Charley Chappell
- Tate Chappell
- Grace Harriman
- Makeva Hines
- Elliott Jessup
- Peyton Mastin
- Isabella Ross
- Alex Shen
- Brianna Shillito