Facility #2 ; Three Courts
1300 South Main Street / Winston-Salem, NC 27127
Facility Calendar and Rental Details
Email Brian Robinson HERE for rental opportunities as well as hourly and daily rates.
Renters need a certificate of insurance, will need to review the rules and policies and will need to fill out the form below.
Teach The Game Facility Terms, Rules, and Policies.
- Full payment of the event must be paid twenty-four hours before the start of the event.
- No after-event refunds for time not used from original rental agreement.
- Rental space may be secured by placing a 50% deposit on the total rental fee. Deposit is required upon the completion of the contract.
- Any event that is canceled will forfeit their deposit.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the Teach The Game facility or facility entranceway.
- Pets are not allowed at a Teach The Game Facility unless there is prior approval.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the gym area with the exception of sports drinks or water.
- No staples, screws, nails, tape or paste may be attached to the windows, floor or walls.
- A representative from the renter must be present at every reserved event.
- Any renter presenting a non-sufficient fund check to the Winston-Salem Stealers, 292 Basketball, or Teach The Game will be charged a $25.00 returned check fee. Additionally, the renter’s and/or organization’s future renting eligibility may be revoked.
- No renter is allowed to sell food or drinks during the rental agreement times. Permission to sell food has to be approved by the Teach The Game and hosting facility staff.
- The renter understands that hosting staff and personnel have access to the areas at all times for matters concerning safety. Renters deemed a safety risk for the atmosphere of our hosting facilities will have their event discontinued immediately or until the risk is removed.
- Renters are encouraged to have a trainer on site for sporting / athletic events, but are not required to. Proof of insurance is required.
- Renter is responsible for any damage to the facility caused by patrons of the event. Renter is responsible for picking up trash and debris from the event area. If the event area is left with trash and debris the renter is charged a cleaning fee of $200.00 which will be billed to the renter.
- All rental groups must adhere to the both the hosting site and Teach The Game Facility rules and policies which do not allow profanity, abuse, fighting or violence. Also, inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated by occupants. Renters and those associated with the renters will be asked to leave the premises should those behaviors not be corrected.
- I/We shall indemnify and hold harmless the hosting facility owners, The Winston-Salem Stealers Girls Basketball Program, 292 Basketball, and Teach The Game from any and all claims, demands, actions or suits conducted on my/our behalf. I/We, as the authorized renter, have read and understood and accept all of the information stated above in this agreement, in its entirety and agree to abide by it. I understand that I/We are responsible for crowd control for our event and responsible for any disruptions that may result from our failure to control crowds with our event. The hosting facility, The Winston-Salem Stealers, 292 Basketball and Teach The Game reserve the right to cancel any reservation/contract for any reason within a thirty day period. The aforementioned period beginning with a thirty day written notice.
TTG Facility #1and #2 Reservation Form
Please email Brian Robinson before filling out this form.