Tournament Director is: Mike Darrow at email@example.com
ALL GAMES PLAYED AT THE MADDAWG CENTER / 900 EAST MOUNTAIN STREET / BUILDING E / KERNERSVILLE, NC 27284
Regular Tournament Registration Fees:
- $150.00 for three games.
2022 Tournaments We Host
- March 26, 2022; 7th-11th Grades
- April 2, 2022; 3rd-8th Grades
- April 9, 2022: 9th-11th Grades (DII / DIII)
- April 30, 2022; 7th-11th Grades
- May 21, 2022
- June 9, 2022 –
- June 18, 2022 –
May 21, 2022 Invitational Schedule:
- 8:00 Winston-Salem Stealers Role vs. Winston-Salem Stealers Finnegan
- 8:45 Winston-Salem Stealers Rhew vs. Winston-Salem Stealers 2023
- 9:40 Winston-Salem Stealers 5th-7th vs. Winston-Salem Stealers 5th-7th*
- 10:25 Winston-Salem Stealers Finnegan vs. Winston-Salem Stelaers 2023
- 11:05 Winston-Salem Stealers Role vs. Winston-Salem Stealers Rhew
- 11:55 Winston-Salem Stealers 5th-7th vs. Winston-Salem Stealers 5th-7th*
*= Rosters to be emailed to team parents on Thursday, May 19th.
Game schedule is typically posted by 11:00 am on Thursday before the Saturday of the tournament / invitational. Home team is listed first and will keep the official scorebook at the table.
- 3rd-4th Grades: Games are two, fourteen minute running clock halves.
- 5th-6th Grades: Games are two, sixteen minute running clock halves.
- 7th-11th Grades: Games are two, eighteen minute running clock halves.
- Clock stops during timeouts.
- Each team gets two, 30 second timeouts per half. Timeouts do not carryover to the second half.
- Overtime is first team to score two (or more) points. No clock during overtime.
- Shoot free throws, one-and-one on the seventh team foul of each half.
- Closely guarded five second rule on the dribble is being used.
- Will be booked through the Triad Basketball Officials Association (TBOA).
- Face masks are encouraged, but optional inside The Maddawg Center. The Town of Kernersville Face mask policies: https://toknc.com/covid19/
- We ask that you exit the facility once your team has played and then return when it is time for your team to play. That will keep that crowd inside the facility at a minimum
- Please use the designated ENTRANCE and EXIT DOORS.
- Please throw away your trash and keep the facility and parking lots clean.
- Unruly fan behavior will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal, without the opportunity to return during the day. No refunds if you are asked to leave due to unsportsmanlike or unruly behavior.
Gate Passes Pricing:
- Passes for the day are $15.00 (6-and-under are free) at the door.
- No checks or credit/debit cards at the door. Cash Only.
- Must be made the Tuesday before the weekend of the tournament.