Callie Scheier Guard Skills Camp – Summer 2022 Camp
Former Winston-Salem Stealers point guard and current High Point University Panther Callie Scheier will hold summer basketball camps on Mondays and Wednesdays beginning June 13th and ending July 27th.
Two sessions per day: Rising 4th-6th and Rising 7th-12th.
Callie is 5’2″ and many thought she wouldn’t have the opportunity to play Division I College Basketball. She made up for the lack of height through skill, hard work, determination and heart. Here is her college biography: LINK
Callie hopes to share what she did on and off the court to reach the Division I Level through her summer camps at The Maddawg Center.
The dates and times are as follows (Please note that the times are subject to change as Callie’s summer workout with the HPU Basketball Team may alter her camp schedule):
- Monday, June 13; Rising 4th-6th 4:00-5:30, Rising 7th-12th 5:30-7:00
- Wednesday, June 15: Rising 4th-6th 4:00-5:30; Rising 7th-12th 5:30-7:00
- Monday, June 20; 12:00-1:30
- Wednesday, June 22: 12:00-1:30
- Wednesday, July 13: 12:00-1:30
- Monday, July 18: 12:00-1:30
- Wednesday, July 20: 12:00-1:30
- Monday, July 25: 12:00-1:30
- Wednesday, July 27: 12:00-1:30
The costs are as follows:
- $10.00 / session
- $55.00 / June Only
- $75.00 / July Only
- $125.00 for the entire summer.
- $115.00 for the first 10 to register for the entire summer.
This is not a Stealers For Life Program.
- Khloe Cox
- Juliet Duarte (June 20, 22; July 5, 6, 18, 20, 25, 27)
- Ellie Kesler
- Laynie Lundy
- Charli Robinson
- Braelyn Bentley
- Leah Burleyson
- Abigail Hoyle
- Jenna Moore